Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials

Yeh, what is believable these days?

As the nuns used to tell us “Tell me who your friends are and I’ll tell you what you are.”

If I remember correctly, Robert’s two sons were convicted on separate charges. What a family.

Was the dictum more accurately stated thusly: “Tell me who you socialized with in the distant past and I’ll tell you what you are?”

Didn’t the Pharisees accuse Jesus of eating and drinking with tax collectors and sinners? (Cf. Matt 9:11)

It would appear that they, too, would have fully endorsed the nun’s statement: “Tell us who your friends are, Jesus, and we’ll tell you what you are.”

3 Likes

Isn’t this assuming a relationship that may not exist?

1 Like

robertmidwest

2d

JimmyTolder:

I’ve always thought the “child molesters are targeted in prisons” was more of a myth than a reality. Am I really supposed to think that a bunch of hardened killers and gang-bangers (who have probably run prostitution rings with underage girls themselves) will have some kind of moral issue with pedophiles?

Yes this a very real thing. There is pecking order in prisons and child molesters are at the bottom.

Drug dealers see themselves as “entrepreneurs” or “small business men”. They “employ” guys and enforce order in the community. They are the strong.

Prison is very much a survival of the fittest. Child molesters are grown men that are that cannot form “normal” social relationships and therefore they are weak.

When I worked at a state mental hospital I had one resident who said he had been a “pharmaceutical representative”…I know you’re not supposed to laugh at those with mental problems…but…

Who am I to talk back to a nun?

The picture included with the post meant nothing?

From Mark Dice on Jeffery Epstein’s death . . . .

What Really Happened to Jeffrey Epstein?

1 Like

Maybe through blackmail is how he got so wealthy. If he had cameras everywhere, he certainly had the upperhand.

1 Like

And . . .

EXCLUSIVE: How Ghislaine Maxwell stole fourteen-years-younger millionaire tech CEO Scott Borgerson away from his wife and two young kids, moved into his seaside mansion and stayed under the radar until Jeffrey Epstein’s arrest

• Ghislaine Maxwell’s boyfriend Scott Borgerson abandoned his wife and children for Jeffrey Epstein’s suspected madam, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively
  • Borgerson, 43, the CEO of a tech company, left his wife, Rebecca, for the 57-year-old five years ago, a source close to the family said
  • ’How could you throw all that away, those wonderful children and wife, for a woman who is 14 years older than him and allegedly has a role in this whole Epstein business,’ the source said
  • Divorce papers obtained by DailyMail.com claim the tech CEO was ‘extremely controlling’, had an ‘alcohol problem’ and assaulted Rebecca
  • Borgerson, who married Rebecca in Palm Beach, Florida, in May 2001, once allegedly threatened to her: 'Don’t make me beat you in front of the children’
  • Borgerson is believed to have met Maxwell through speaking engagements connected to ocean preservation, a subject on which they share a passion
  • They both spoke at the Arctic Circle Assembly in Reykjavik in 2014
  • Maxwell had been living with Borgerson at his $3m oceanfront mansion in Manchester-by-the-Sea for the past three years, DailyMail.com revealed
  • People in the community were not aware Ghislaine’s connections to Epstein until the news of his arrest in July and her picture starting appearing in the paper

I am not going to link this as this exclusive comes from the Daily Mail (UK).

Not worth linking to with all the trash-pictures this site always has, but if you want to https://www.startpage.com/ the story title and follow that, this can be done on your own.

Ghislaine Maxwell is going to be a treasure of information if she does not show up dead. That is, if the Government is serious about investigating Epstein’s wake of abuse of children.

If the Government doesn’t investigate this aggressively, that in and of itself will suggest the child-sex “issues” may be more common among the elite than suspected (at least than suspected by me).

We’ll see what happens though.

LOL

2 Likes

I must be obtuse, I Don’t get it…

2 Likes

Dr. Marc Siegel on ‘irregularities’ in the Jeffrey Epstein autopsy

Aug. 19, 2019 - 2:22 - Inside sources tell Fox News medical correspondent Dr. Marc Siegel of hemorrhaging and bruising on Jeffrey Epstein’s neck.

Jeffrey Epstein signed will 2 days before suicide, report says

By Talia Kaplan | Fox News

Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein’s will was filed in the U.S. Virgin Islands and it showed that he signed it on Aug. 8 — two days before investigators said he hanged himself in his New York City jail cell.

The accused sex trafficker and convicted pedophile was worth $577,672,654, or about $18 million more than he previously stated in court papers when he had tried to land bail on federal sex-trafficking charges . . .

. . . The 66-year-old’s will was filed with court officials in St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands, where Epstein owned two islands, Little St. James and Great St. James.

Epstein’s Little St. James Island took on a string of nicknames over the years, including “Pedophile Island” and “Orgy Island.” . . .

Appraisal of Epstein’s assets . . . .

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-559-million-worth-assets-itemized-210338498.html

This does not include many things such as his two private jets (the fact that he has two private jets in his position suggest to me he “fights” or “fought” global warming too. (These types of guys never can see their own hypocrisy.)

Also . . .

Epstein’s collection of fine arts, antiques and other valuables is yet to be appraised, the document says.

Some of Epstein’s alleged victims have said they will go after his assets for damages following his death.

Judith Miller on why Jeffrey Epstein’s death should trouble every American

Aug. 19, 2019 - 4:07 - In 2005, Judith Miller spent three months at Alexandria Detention Center rather than identify her sources.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6074555661001/#sp=show-clips

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.