Jerry Falwell is being given CPR [He died]

Sorry I don’t have a link - it was a breaking news headline item on CNN.

But I thought we could say a prayer for him.

Prayer said

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070515/ap_on_re_us/jerry_falwell

Thanks beckers.

CNN finally made a story of it too. cnn.com/2007/US/05/15/jerry.falwell.ap/index.html

Yes I’ll pray…

any updates?

nope just that the Rev. Jerry Falwell was hospitalized in “gravely serious” condition after being found unconscious Tuesday in his office at Liberty University, a school executive said.

**Rev. Jerry Falwell Dies **
May 15 01:35 PM US/Eastern

LYNCHBURG, Va. (AP) - A Liberty University executive says the Rev. Jerry Falwell has died.

Falwell was hospitalized in “gravely serious” condition after being found unconscious Tuesday in his office at Liberty University, a school executive said earlier.

Full Story

May he rest in peace. :signofcross:

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the Mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
:gopray:

Sad. May he rest in peace.

May he rest in peace. I didn’t always agree with him, but he was a man who loved and served God.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the Mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Thread closed

Follow-up thread:

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=154084

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.