Jesus and Mary are so little known and loved!

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This morning, the First Saturday in May, I hope all of us will be trying earnestly to offer Reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, as requested by Jesus. In writing to a friend earlier, sharing my heartache that Mary and Jesus are so little known and loved in our world today, I remembered something similar in the words of St. Louis and just searched my copy of “True Devotion” to find them in paragraph 13:

“My heart has dictated with special joy all that I have written to show that Mary has been unknown up till now, and that is one of the reasons why Jesus Christ is not known as He should be. If then, as is certain, the knowledge and the kingdom of Jesus Christ must come into this world, it can only be as a necessary consequence of the knowledge and reign of Mary. She who first gave him to the world will establish his kingdom in the world.” - St. Louis De Montfort

Let us pray: Come Holy Spirit, kindle in us the Fire of Your Love!

Amen.

Dear ready,

Thanks so much for your “Amen”.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.