Jesus Answers

September 17 at 9:57am
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.<< Proverbs 3:6 >>

(Trust in the LORD)
My Child, what is trust in the lord to you? has your life started to change? I am calling on you my children who are reading this now, like a man knocking on a door which is never answered, I will never stop knocking, like a trumpet calling hoping all my children will hear it, like a light that is never put out, shining around the holy word and the things of me. You feel disheartened because you to wish to serve me, and hope I will appear with a holy call?

My Child, have you not read my word?, do you not see that I call all of you to me?, to serve. do you wish to let others know my word? act on it and spread it, be humble and do not add any name but the name above all names, the lord Jesus, do not be satisfied with results and praise, set your mind on my work for you, and be open to the teachings of the spirit through your acts.

Many of you have asked to spread my words, I say give freely without pride, but learn first what the promise means. the call of the lord is to all the world, trust in me and give me more time to work, it matters not how long you take to change, what matters most is your heart.

(with all your heart)
My child, not with all your mind, but with all your heart. bring everything to me, is anything to big a task for me? ask me to take you into the path I will you to walk. My Child, the heart is what I talk to you through, that quiet little voice that whispers "Its all OK" and "perhaps you should pray" but my voice and the voice of your spirit can only be heard when you listen.

You may even sit and nothing happens, and then you say "everything's OK" and then feel that you thought that thought only to make yourself think it was me, truth is your mind is repeating there what my spirit whispered to it. Trust in me, I am love.

(lean not on your own understanding)
The spirit learns from growing, you can learn my word as a child in a classroom can learn sums, but that serves no purpose unless you put it to work, as A child may grow up to become a math teacher or accountant, by putting what he was taught to practise, so will you need to put the word to practise. In doing this you will grow in understanding.

(in all your ways acknowledge him)
What are your ways? are you hungry to know me, yet quick to anger? are you struggling to give up desires? are you eating yourself up with guilt? did you know that If you feel guilt then I have not abandoned you? For only those who have my spirit can feel guilt, and those I love have my spirit. however my Child guilt when after you have been forgiven, and there are many of you like this, is from a soul that judges itself.

I wish to tell you my child, you are the only one judging yourself, did you burn down a church? dis you do a act of lust in church grounds? did you take the life of a priest or nun? did you turn to me and in anger curse my name? I forgive you, I forgave you the second you felt sorrow about it, but your guilt should go as soon as you know you have been forgiven.

If your guilt remains, its normal by human standard, and it will go, come to me and I shall remove it. do not be harder on yourself because of your sins, just trust in me and I will bring you to my mercy and love and I shall use you to spread this mercy to others.

(and he will make your paths straight.)
Walk with me my child, no sin is unforgivable, you cannot commit an unforgivable sin, no sinner is to evil, the grater the sinner the grater my mercy. the only sin unforgivable is to die without wanting me to save your soul. in my eyes the old you is dead, once sins are confessed you are new again.

[quote="Lightofthewords, post:1, topic:181362"]
September 17 at 9:57am
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.<< Proverbs 3:6 >>

(Trust in the LORD)
My Child, what is trust in the lord to you? has your life started to change? I am calling on you my children who are reading this now, like a man knocking on a door which is never answered, I will never stop knocking, like a trumpet calling hoping all my children will hear it, like a light that is never put out, shining around the holy word and the things of me. You feel disheartened because you to wish to serve me, and hope I will appear with a holy call?

My Child, have you not read my word?, do you not see that I call all of you to me?, to serve. do you wish to let others know my word? act on it and spread it, be humble and do not add any name but the name above all names, the lord Jesus, do not be satisfied with results and praise, set your mind on my work for you, and be open to the teachings of the spirit through your acts.

Many of you have asked to spread my words, I say give freely without pride, but learn first what the promise means. the call of the lord is to all the world, trust in me and give me more time to work, it matters not how long you take to change, what matters most is your heart.

(with all your heart)
My child, not with all your mind, but with all your heart. bring everything to me, is anything to big a task for me? ask me to take you into the path I will you to walk. My Child, the heart is what I talk to you through, that quiet little voice that whispers "Its all OK" and "perhaps you should pray" but my voice and the voice of your spirit can only be heard when you listen.

You may even sit and nothing happens, and then you say "everything's OK" and then feel that you thought that thought only to make yourself think it was me, truth is your mind is repeating there what my spirit whispered to it. Trust in me, I am love.

(lean not on your own understanding)
The spirit learns from growing, you can learn my word as a child in a classroom can learn sums, but that serves no purpose unless you put it to work, as A child may grow up to become a math teacher or accountant, by putting what he was taught to practise, so will you need to put the word to practise. In doing this you will grow in understanding.

(in all your ways acknowledge him)
What are your ways? are you hungry to know me, yet quick to anger? are you struggling to give up desires? are you eating yourself up with guilt? did you know that If you feel guilt then I have not abandoned you? For only those who have my spirit can feel guilt, and those I love have my spirit. however my Child guilt when after you have been forgiven, and there are many of you like this, is from a soul that judges itself.

I wish to tell you my child, you are the only one judging yourself, did you burn down a church? dis you do a act of lust in church grounds? did you take the life of a priest or nun? did you turn to me and in anger curse my name? I forgive you, I forgave you the second you felt sorrow about it, but your guilt should go as soon as you know you have been forgiven.

If your guilt remains, its normal by human standard, and it will go, come to me and I shall remove it. do not be harder on yourself because of your sins, just trust in me and I will bring you to my mercy and love and I shall use you to spread this mercy to others.

(and he will make your paths straight.)
Walk with me my child, no sin is unforgivable, you cannot commit an unforgivable sin, no sinner is to evil, the grater the sinner the grater my mercy. the only sin unforgivable is to die without wanting me to save your soul. in my eyes the old you is dead, once sins are confessed you are new again.

[/quote]

Do you have a point or a question??

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.