Jesus came to me in my dreams

Good evening everybody

Last night i had this dream about me standing in the middle of nowhere. Suddenly Jesus walked up to me and touched my forehead with one finger. The moment he touched me I fell backwards. But i never hit the ground. It was like i kept falling and fallig but i wasnt scared. I just let myself go with it, and it felt wonderful just to fall by Jesus' force.

Can anybody please tell me what this means? I didnt dream any more than that.

I've also had a dream where a man, which face is not there, steals my rosary. I havent been able to find my rosary ever since.

Please answer me.

May God be with you.

well, i can't tell you what your dream of Jesus means, perhaps He is just visiting you in your dreams to let you see Him, or He is trying to draw you closer to Him,

and the dream about the rosary, that is pretty creepy :3 i don't really like putting to much attention on dreams, but maybe the devil took it, or hid it,
i'd recommend asking Saint Anthony to help you find your rosary, just offer up an Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory be. and ask Him to help you find it.

Well, I’m not an expert. But the first dream you’ve mentioned seems to relate to faith. You were falling, but you weren’t afraid, which leads one to assume that you knew nothing bad would happen to you. Maybe you didn’t continue to fall at all, and Jesus caught you instead.
The second dream may have been significant, or it could have just been a coincidence. The faceless man may have represented the negative views of secularism or something. Like secularism is convincing more and more people to stop praying the rosary–thus, it was taken away from you.
Again, who knows when it comes to dreams? But that’s what I think. The first one sounds beautiful.
God bless you.

Well, I’m no expert here but the dream may not mean anything. It could just be you visiting Jesus. Or simply Jesus telling you he’s there for you and he’ll catch you everytime you fall. OR it could just be you were at a sense of God’s presence, and everything just seemed to kinda melt away and vanish and you didnt care or worry cuz God was there with you.

But like I said, I don’t know. Pray to God about it some more.

And about the faceless man, uhh, it’s very strange and I’m sorry but I don’t knbow. Maybe there’s something that’ll come your way that’ll try to take something from you. (like the devil) and you wanna go out and find it again…

But LIKE I SAID, I’m no dream expert. Pray to God about it.

I'm going to say that your first dream was in probably Jesus showing himself to you to draw you closer to Him. As for the second dream that, to me, appears to be a representation of Satan trying to keep you from praying.

Saint John in the New Testament wrote "test everything." You should not assume without consideration that these dreams mean anything. I have sometimes wondered what my own dreams are about, and think now that perhaps they are simply projections of our emotions. You shouldn't let these dreams affect your actions seriously unless you have some other indication that they are from God rather than simply from your own mind.

The thing with your dreams is that you have to be careful becuase the devil can use it to mess with you. Dreams should never be taken really seriously becuase it could be just what goes on in your head. But there are times when god can come in your dreams but always remember to question eveything including dreams that you think come from god.

If the world hates remember that it hated me first, no servant is greater than his master, If they persecuted me they will also persecute you.

• Gospel of John-The World’s Hatred

[quote="TheNorwegian, post:1, topic:178406"]
Good evening everybody

Last night i had this dream about me standing in the middle of nowhere. Suddenly Jesus walked up to me and touched my forehead with one finger. The moment he touched me I fell backwards. But i never hit the ground. It was like i kept falling and fallig but i wasnt scared. I just let myself go with it, and it felt wonderful just to fall by Jesus' force.

Can anybody please tell me what this means? I didnt dream any more than that.

I've also had a dream where a man, which face is not there, steals my rosary. I havent been able to find my rosary ever since.

Please answer me.

May God be with you.

[/quote]

Firstly, most often dreams are simply dreams. They mean nothing.
Second, if your dream does mean anything you have come to the wrong place for an answer. We are not competent to interpret a person's dreams.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.