Jesus Never Existed

Oh brother, we are in trouble now…

thegodmovie.com

Check the trailor.

No, no this is just another attempt at an Atheist Revival. God is still in charge :slight_smile:

God bless,
Ed

Wow, even they are having revival meetings! The Holy Spirit must really be moving. :smiley:

The cast says it all:

Your guide through the world of Christendom is former fundamentalist Brian Flemming, joined by such luminaries as Jesus Seminar fellow Robert M. Price, professor Richard Dawkins, author Sam Harris and historian Richard Carrier.

I work with a fellow who sent me a link to something similar. I responded with a quick Google search on ‘Historical Jesus’. I wish I could have found better materials for the response. Would some of you respond with source material that I could use in response. I go twelve rounds ( I do enjoy talking to him) just about every time I see him, always trying to distance my faith from that which I abhor as well in addition pointing out how Catholicism can be very rational.

Whenever I hear this I ask atheists, if Jesus never existed, why didn’t the Jews just say so. They who have every reason to deny his very existence, acknowledge him as a historical figure in the Talmud.

This anti-Christian movie called “Jesus Never Existed” is antisemitism at its finest.

Here is a funny and informative read:

Refuting the Jesus Myth

Scott

Thank you. That link was most helpful and informative.

Thanks for the link.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.