Jesus Over Isis

Thank you for putting the video up. I listened to the words carefully, He has alot of courage and we need more that will speak out. I will admit that I do not know much about him, but certainly will educate myself on where he is coming from. God Bless and I pray keep everyone safe, Will pray for all our brothers and sisters who have fallen victim to those ones who hate Christians :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:

Ugh. There is a double standard when it comes to celebrities. They can do something outrageous and it’s as if those things didn’t occur and the careers are pretty much unscathed. Many may not be aware of this but there is a very disturbing recent past connected with him. Sure that may not have anything to do with the message or anything or take away from it. Put it simply, the guy is a creep. The way to took advantage of women sexually and ‘sought’ ‘help’.

I will offer up the next rosary for him, placing his struggles into our Lady’s hands

As stated I do know much about him, I certainly will educate myself on where he is coming from. Right now however, as far as the video, to me it was different, I listened to the words very carefully and it was alright. Will get back after I get the bio on him. God Bless.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.