Jesus timeline

BC 6, Birth
Born in Bethlehem

BC 5
Mary and Joseph took Jesus to Egypt to escape Herods order to kill all male children under the age of 2.

BC 4, age 2
Mary and Joseph return to their home in Nazareth.

AD 6, age 12
Stayed behind in the temple in Jerusalem after his family started to travel back home.

AD 26, age 32
John the Baptist began to teach publicly.

AD 27, age 33
Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist and began to teach publicly.

Performed His first miracle- changing water into wine.

Drove money changers out of the temple in Jerusalem.

Spoke to the Samaritan woman at the well.

Healed an officials son,

Preached at the synagogue in His hometown of Nazareth and was rejected.

AD 28, age 34- 1st year of ministry.
Healed a demon possedded man in the synagogue at Capernaum.

Healed a leper.

Healed a paralyzed man.

Healed a crippled man at the Pool of Bethesda.

Healed a man with a shriveled hand.

Selected his 12 apostles and preached the Sermon on the Mount.

Healed a Roman centurion’s servant.

Raised a widow’s son from the dead.

Calmed a storm on the Sea of Galilee.

Healed a demon possessed man living among the graves.

Raised a girl from the dead and healed a woman of a bleeding problem.

AD 29, age 35- 2nd year of ministry
Sent out the 12 Apostles to preach the message.

Fed 5,000 people with 5 loaves and 2 fish.

Healed the daughter of a Gentile woman.

Healed a deaf-mute man.

Fed 4,000 people.

Healed a blind man.

Healed a boy with symptoms of epilepsy.

Healed 10 lepers.

Forgave a woman in adultery.

Healed another blind man.

Raised Lazarus from the dead.

AD 30, age 36- 3rd year of ministry

Healed one or two blind men in Jericho.

Ate dinner with Lazarus, Mary and Martha.

Entered Jerusalem surrounded by a happy crowd. (Sunday before His death.)

Ate the Last Supper with His Disciples (Thursday before His death.)

Arrested, put on trial, and crucified. (Friday)

Resurrected from the dead and appeared to follows. (Sunday after His death.)

This is the author these timelines came from with a few small edits from me.

Hi
Please don’t mind, I don’t believe that JesusYeshuaIssa raised Lazarus or anybody else from the dead literally or physically. He only cured and treated the incurable near-dead person to life by prayer, medicine and fasting. Jesus mentioned any Christian could do this as per NTBible. Jesus raised metaphorically not literally or physically.
I respect you faith.
If as my Christian friends say; Lazarus was raised literally and physically; was Lazarus raised temporarily or permanantly?
Thanks
GodAllahYHWH is All-Knowing and All-Wise; one should invariably give Claim and Reason on all important issues from one’s Revealed Book; one shouldn’t try putting one’s own words into God’s mouth.

I understand it as permanantly to live out his natural life.

The author admits the difficulty in the placement of the events to the specific year/time period, so the question should be are the events accurate if not in the correct chronological order.

Hi
The natural life of Lazarus was upto the time he died for the first time. If he was raised again, that would be natural if we admit first that he in fact had not died but was near-dead and he was cured by the praying of JesusYeshuaIssa of course with the available medicines, that would not be a lesser miracle adding laurels to Jesus, though it would lose the superstitious and magical touch attached to it by many.Please take it easy, its just a discussion to reach the truth.
Thanks
The West, as I understand, due to certain disinformation has seen only MullahIslam or MullahShariah; the true face of Muhammad’sIslam and PromisedMessiahImamMahdi’sIslam is yet hidden from their eyes, which is truly speaking only peaceful.
GodAllahYHWH is All-Knowing and All-Wise; one should invariably give Claim and Reason on all important issues from one’s Revealed Book; one shouldn’t try putting one’s own words into God’s mouth.

If you read the Gospel account, Jesus delayed his return for a reason, and arrived only after Lazarus had been in the tomb for days.

Please take it easy, its just a discussion to reach the truth.
Thanks

I’m good, thanks for asing, but how/why do you jump to a conclusion and “admit” Lazarus had not died, and that magic and superstition is behind the story and not the truth of it as recorded?

one shouldn’t try putting one’s own words into God’s mouth.

That is exactly what Muhammad did, didn’t he?

Muhammad was not god, and spoke words for allah (who is not God).

Jesus is G-d. His words and deeds are recorded. What I find hard to grasp is the Muslim veneration of Jesus while Muslims deny the reasons to venerate Him.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.