About two weeks ago, I started about 3-4 threads, and I got many more responses than I anticipated. Well, this week was Homecoming week and as a member of Student Council, I was very busy with the week’s events. I was not able to got on-line to respond to everyone. I read one of the threads that I began, start to finish. Here are the main ideas of your responses:
- I started a post and then ran from the responses.
- I am a liar.
- I only seek to destroy the Catholic Church.
- I have no interest in learning the real Truth.
- I am misinformed.
- I have not done my research.
- I don’t know what I’m talking about.
- I only start posts to set traps for anyone who answers them.
- I am ridiculous and my friends are either fictional or stupid.
I will tell you all the truth. I won’t lie or twist words.
- I didn’t run from the responses, I am an honors student with little time during the week. The past week was Homecoming week, and I was busy. I’m sorry I did not respond with the celerity you were anticipating.
- I am not a liar. If I said anything untrue, it is because I was misinformed or I genuinely mistaken. I never intentionally lied to anyone on this site.
- I do not want to ruin the Catholic church. I want answers. I am starting to see the accuracy in some responses and I have a more or less favorable position to the church.
- I want to learn the real truth, and I realize I don’t have all of the right answers. I was staring to feel as though I could trust you to help me.
- I may be misinformed. I won’t lie. My friends may be wrong, and others I have talked to may be wrong as well.
- Some people have suggested that I look things up on-line before I say anything. Perhaps I should do more extensive research, but I don’t like to do it on-line as information may be incorrect.
- May of you say I don’t know what I am talking about. I think I do, but then again, everyone thinks that they know the right answers. I am willing to admit when I am wrong.
- maybe this is somewhat true. I don’t really know. If I have, I am sorry.
- I don’t appreciate being called ridiculous. Maybe you feel that way, and if so, please pray for me instead of telling me that I am ridiculous. Please be considerate of my feelings.
I don’t want this to be self-righteous or anything of that nature. Please take this in a sincere way.