Jesusgal

Please pray for my mother she’s been very ill with a severe inflammatory disease that gives her intense pain especially on her left side & chest. This occurs especially after she eats from a very limited diet. She’s very depressed & this affects my father & I. I work with my father in our family business 7 days & there are times when we both don’t know what else to do to comfort her-or ourselves. Please pray for my mom, father & I. Also include my youngest niece, who’s 7, she has abdominal pains that haven’t been properly diagnosed yet. :sad_yes: Thank you & God Bless…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May the Lord heal your mother and niece in accordance with his holy and perfect will. May you and your father, and your mother and niece, receive all the graces you need to persevere in faith. May the Lord give you and your family strength, peace, resignation, and courage. Amen.

I pray for your mom that she would receive comfort in her distress and that she would be able to eat more and feel better and that her condition would improve. Lord, please give her peace and healing. I pray for her husband and daughter to have peace and patience, wisdom and understanding in their interactions with her. I also pray for her niece for healing and for wisdom for the doctors to discern what is wrong and how to heal her.

Kim

First of all, Jesusgal! Welcome! You’ve only been on Catholic Answers Forums (CAF) for a few days. I pray that you find fellowship, help, a charitable answer to any questions you have and answers to your prayers, by the Grace of God.

Hail Mary
Full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death,
Amen

Lord, lay your healing and gentle hands on this family.
May the Divine Physician, heal your mother from her toes to the
top of her head and bring her peace and joy.

Amen

Jesus, this mother’s this mother’s loving family assists her in seeking the best treatment for her inflammatory illness that causes her suffering, and they have great compassion for the strain this puts upon her body and spirit. Please bless them and give them the strength and means they need to help her life improve and her pain and symptoms to recede.

Jesus please lay Your hand gently upon this mother and heal her melancholy in rejoicing for the life You have given her, and in seeking wholeness of soul, mind, and body in gratitude, and in genuine love for her family and their happiness…eating well for their sake and hers.

Jesus please surround and fill each member of this family with Your light and love.

Jesus I remember the dreadful abdominal aches I had as a child due to undiagnosed inability to process gluten grains, because of undiagnosed celiac condition.
Please guide the doctors to find the true cause of this little girl’s pain.
Thank You, Jesus

I’ll say a rosary.

God bless :byzsoc:

David

God our Father,
You gave St. André of Montreal,
Your humble servant, a great devotion to St. Joseph and a special commitment to the sick and the needy.
May the example of his life and ministry inspire us to ever-greater works of charity, in generous service to our brothers and sisters in need.
Give us the strength to surrender ourselves to Your will, and to be instruments of Your loving mercy.
Help us to follow St. André’s example of prayer and love, so that we too may come into Your glory.
Through the intercession of St. André, grant the favour I now present,
that you bring strength and healing to Jesusgal’s family, especially to her mother and niece. And give strength and wisdom to Jesusgal and her father.
Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
And blessed is the Fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.