Jewish Objections

Does anyone know of any good Christian apologetic works, maybe some books of a more scholarly bent, that deal with specific Jewish objections to Christianity? For example, objections like these. Thank you.

Maybe you can contact Marty Barrack at www.secondexodus.com He is a convert from Judaism and wrote the book available at the link.

Evidence that Demands a Verdict has many such objections and well reasoned and researched answers for each.

amazon.com/Evidence-Demands-Questions-Challenging-Christians/dp/0785243631

I’ve yet to find a good one :slight_smile:

Evidence that Demands a Verdict has many such objections and well reasoned and researched answers for each.

amazon.com/Evidence-Deman…/dp/0785243631

:smiley:

David Moss is the President of a group called (I think) Hebrew Catholics. His sister, Rosalind Moss is a Catholic apologist here at Catholic Answers. Both were raised Jewish.

Peace,
Linda

there is a four volume set called, Answering Jewish Objections, by Michael L. Brown worth reading and using.

Yeshua Ben David by Walter Riggans

Our Father Abraham: Jewish Roots of the Christian Faith Paperback by Marvin R. Wilson

Messiah Texts Paperback by Raphael Patai

Am I the only one to see the irony?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.