Jews for Jesus?

+Ave Maria!

There was a person at my work that is a Jew for Jesus and I am wondering how is a good way to approach her about the faith. I have talked to her a couple of times about it but they read a prodestent bible. Do not believe in the Eucharist and also do not believe in primacy of the papcy. Any good books or help will be much appriciated.

God Bless

[quote=Mperea75]+Ave Maria!

There was a person at my work that is a Jew for Jesus and I am wondering how is a good way to approach her about the faith. I have talked to her a couple of times about it but they read a prodestent bible. Do not believe in the Eucharist and also do not believe in primacy of the papcy. Any good books or help will be much appriciated.

God Bless
[/quote]

What the difference between a Jew for Jesus and a Christian?

[quote=Genesis315]What the difference between a Jew for Jesus and a Christian?
[/quote]

“Jews for Jesus” are a conservative protestant Christian organization, not not a denomination. It is more of a para-church group. They should have a chat with Rosalind Moss.

Suggest the book “Salvation is from the Jews” by a Roy Schoemann.

[quote=Mperea75]+Ave Maria!

God Bless
[/quote]

Jews for Jesus is a Protestant organization. I would recommend Karl Keating’s book Catholicism and Fundamentalism to the individual.:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.