JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio

Former CIA agent, Watergate conspirator E. Howard Hunt names the men who killed Kennedy
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, April 30, 2007

The “deathbed confession” audio tape in which former CIA agent and Watergate conspirator E. Howard Hunt admits he was approached to be part of a CIA assassination team to kill JFK was aired this weekend - an astounding development that has gone completely ignored by the establishment media…
[LEFT][LEFT][LEFT][LEFT][LEFT][LEFT][LEFT][LEFT][LEFT][LEFT][LEFT]

[LEFT]prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/300407deathbedconfession.htm
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]

Wow. In spite of the lack of airplay in the “mainstream” media, I wouldn’t doubt that this would be a possibility.

Not that Howard Hunt was smart enough to figure out that a deathbed statement - I won’t use the word confession - would be a “headliner” and could carry the connotation that many have that anybody that says something near death it HAS to be the truth. Nah…

Funny thing about deathbed confessions - they can neither be proved nor disproved absent corroborating evidence. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theorists already need no corroboration - they feel they already know it. Me, I’m more skeptical.

Right now, absent more EVIDENCE, I see it as a grasp at earthly immortality.

In his auto biography WILL, Watergate conspirator G (George) Gordon Liddy recounted that Hunt started “flaking out” shortly after he and Liddy’s initial incarceration. Liddy, quickly and correctly surmised that Hunt was going to spill his guts about Watergate to investigators. For someone who was supposedly a trained intelligence agent, it show a remarkable lack of fortitude and stability

Some old Mafia Don’s have also “revealed” they were approached by CIA contacts regarding the assasination–in mutually contradictory scenerios.

So far, I’m with Gerald Posner–Oswald the lone looney shooter.

Nothing new for us who refuse to buy the balony story of a lone shooter. A simple reading of the bible will tell one that the devil is on the prowl and conspiracies are very real.

Interesting topic, conspiracies, except that most of them do not hold water. LBJ wasn’t always a nice man, he was rude and crude, but making the jump from the Kennedys embarassing him to murder is quite a leap. I have read many books on the JFK killing, keeping an open mind, and yet I always come back to Oswald. Focusing on the type of man he was, his background, and everything else, I believe he acted alone. Fuhrman has a book out, it helped convince me. That said, I respect everybody’s opinion.

I spent 3 days in front of our little Black & White Philco TV from 11/22/63 to 11/25/63. I was 16 years old.
I remember it very well.
Since then, I have read almost everything I could get my hands on regarding the asassination since it was a huge milestone in my life.
I have decided that Lee Harvey Oswald did alone shoot President Kennedy. But since he had no clear motive;I do believe there was some organization behind him though I know we will never know who or what that was in our lifetime.
LBJ had absolutely nothing to do with it.

I saw a program that proved fairly conclusively that it was a lone shooter. They even went through the steps of constructing a mock car, created “bodies” to shoot at and had an expert shooter replicate the shots from the exact same distance, height and angle that Oswald shot from. After the test the bodies reflected the exact same wounds as did Kennedy and Connelly.

There was on shooter–Oswald.

I saw that program too. The magic bullet theory is proven assuming the person is sitting DIRECTLY in front of the president. The diagram in JFK was misleading. Connolly was sitting lower and further in the limo, making the magic bullet theory actually a straight line from the Book depository building.

The reason that the media hasn’t bitten on this is because it’s bunk. First off, why not a video tape? Why only an audio tape?

Secondly, is the voice on the tape really Hunt and not his son? I don’t know how many times people have said that I sound just like my dad. The vocal inflection, tone, very much like my dad.

Thirdly, If I thought I was serving my country, was imprisoned while Mark Felt got the glory of being the whistle blower, and had nothing to give my son but my last name, the least I could do for my son is to make a false confession, so he can write a book and make alot of money like everyone else in Washington. It’s very plausible for the confession to be false. Additonally, a false confession would make the conspiracy theorists, who dragged his name through the mud, look silly! Look how silly Dan Rather looked when he provided a forged document.

But NAA…it had to be the guy in the grassy knoll!:stuck_out_tongue:

the truth is out there…
http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/11221963_101_Kennedy-Slain.jpg

theonion.com/content/files/images/11221963_101_Kennedy-Slain.jpg

How can it be bunk, they replicated it exactly.

In regards to the contention LBJ was behind it ignores the simple fact LBJ was fighting tooth and nail to be in the same car as JFK–and only political protocol demanded that Governor Connaly be in the front seat.

So WHO was the Speaker of the House?

E Howard Hunt’s son will be on Coast to Coast AM tonight talking about it.

www.coasttocoastam.com

Of course Hunt was involved. Why else would he have been paid off to the tune of $1,000,000, costing Nixon his job.

Check out this: video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2928756561478705121

Whether there was a conspiracy of which Oswald was a part, we may never know. But recent documentaries like the one mentioned above, prove that there was only one shooter: Lee Harvey Oswald in the Texas School Book Depository.

I like the takeoff on the assassination that they did on the Seinfeld episode.

Wasn’t it John Wilkes Booth that shot Kennedy?

:rotfl:

I have read a lot on this subject and watched all the specials and the movies and blah blah blah…you know, I think we have such a need as human beings to understand horror or pain that we have a difficult time just accepting that one person could kill the president. I had to start to ask myself some really hard questions about all these conspiracy theories and eventually it came down to “God is either all or God is nothing”. He is in charge and nothing happens in His universe by mistake…so if we are really being controlled by the Illuminati, if there really ARE black helicopters hovering over the U.N. building, if JFK really WAS killed by the guy on the grassy knoll, if there really is going to be a New World Order then I have to accept the fact that all is going according to God’s plan. Then I better live my life as closely as possible to what is outlined by the Holy Mother Church and be of as much service to all of YOU as I can…
but what do I know?

I’m A NINER FAN!!!:extrahappy:

Nope

Ill bet Hunt was invilved in bringing down the Twin Towers also.After all everyone knows fire can not melt steel…

This post is right on. When I encounter all kinds of conspriacies and feel like I never really know what the truth is anymore I turn to my faith and leave it in God’s hands. There is truth there that I recognize and it makes sense to me.

We part on one issue, I bleed blue as a Giants fan!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.