Jim has Alcoholic Relapse after 2 years

Jim has had Alcoholic Relapse after 2 years of complete sobriety on New Years Eve, He has only one kidney and he lost the other due to his drinking 2 years ago. He stopped drinking but now he has decided to make a choice and relapse saying he is bored and misses drinking. I need your prayers for him, he is a severe alcoholic and he needs sobriety.
Pray for him, he finally turned his life around after 25 years of this disease and has a good job, nice car, works out in the gym. Time is of the essesnce or he will spiral back to where he was 2 years ago. Talking to him is impossible today he is not listening, he needs intervention from God.
Pray for Jim so he can get past this relapse and return to sobriety.

Praying my heart out for him.

My prayers are lifted up for him through the intercession of Ven. Matt Talbot.

• Our Father, Who art in Heaven,hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and
ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection,
implored Thy help or sought Thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto Thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother;
to Thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in Thy clemency, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Praying for the intercession of St John of God, St Monica and Servant of God Father Nelson Baker.... *

Lord, please intervene in Jim’s life; help him to be sober and not to give into the temptation to start drinking again. He needs your help so desperately with this recent relapse and everything. Please, in your mercy, do not allow him to throw away his two years of sobriety. May he call out to you in prayer and turn to you in the sacraments for the strength and patience he needs with himself to keep fighting this mean disease of alcoholism. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for Jim's healing ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.