Job Application

I have just sent off an application for a job that is close to my home, it dosen’t close until the 12th June. If you could hold me in your prayers I would be so very grateful :slight_smile:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you

I’m praying for you right now :slight_smile:
God Bless, don’t worry, and remember that Our Lord always provides for us!

Lord, look upon your child with favor. I ask that you grant her success in all her endeavors, protect her, and help her grow in love and faith every day.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Will pray for you. So many out of work. Ever wonder what God wants us to gain from the experience of being humbled by losing a job? I have. I too just interviewed for a job. Perhaps God will help me find a path to the right job. barb (aka Sailonsummer)

Praying my heart out for you Star! Good luck!

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying the Lord will provide you with employment and everything you could need.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Lord, help StarMaiden get this job that she just applied to near her home. May it be the perfect job for her.

Remember o most gracious virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection , implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence we fly unto thee o virgin of virgins. To thee do we come, before thee we stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

I hope so much that you will get this job.

Jesus, please can she obtain an interview.

Jesus please help her to present in every way as the person the interviewers want for the position. We would love to see her rise out of the recent grief and struggles into a new beginning. Please let it be so dear Lord.

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of our sister StarMaiden and ask for your blessings on her as she tries to find the dignity in work that all of your people deserve. Please help our sister to provide for her needs and to find the vocation you are calling her to. We know that you love us, and want each of us to follow you joyfully, regardless of the sufferings and trials we face as you test each of us. Please grant our sister the strength, courage, strong faith, and hope she needs to do well in the interview and job search process.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of our sister StarMaiden and ask for your blessings on her as she tries to find the dignity in work that all of your people deserve. Please help our sister to provide for her needs and to find the vocation you are calling her to. We know that you love us, and want each of us to follow you joyfully, regardless of the sufferings and trials we face as you test each of us. Please grant our sister the strength, courage, strong faith, and hope she needs to do well in the interview and job search process.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Still praying.

:crossrc:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.