Job being reassessed

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all of your prayers. I have posted here a few times and your prayers are always so helpful and comforting, too.

In my office we will soon be going through a “business workflow analysis”. I have been praying for a promotion and raise and this analysis could be a very good thing. Of course, I hope it is good and not bad! Please pray for me to come through this analysis continuing to do the work I love. And maybe even a raise/promotion. I am especially interested in loving and keeping my job because we have a beautiful 8 month old boy and I want to continue to provide for him as much as I possibly can.

God bless you all!!!
Love in Christ!
Thank you for your prayers!!!

Praying that all goes well. Best wishes.

Jesus please grant these prayers.
Jesus please assure the security of our friend’s work position, and please assist all whose jobs may be under threat due to this reassessment. jesus be merciful upon our friend and all his workmates and their families.

Dear St. Raphael,

On this feast day of the Holy Archangels, please lead, guide, and intercede for Zarozinnia regarding employment, in the place and position where the Lord wants.

~~ the phoenix

Praying for you…

The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me. Psalm138:8
Praying for you. God Bless you.

† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Praying for your job, dear…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.