Job Interview Tomorrow-Please Pray For Me

Hello, I am requesting prayers that if it be Our Lord`s will I have success at a job interview I have tomorrow for a job I really would want and need as I am unemployed and my current resources are down to about a month. Thanks to all those CAF members who faithfully pray for those of us in need, you are all in my prayers.

Praying for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

While aware of the shortage of job possibilities and the desperation of so many, we implore You, loving God for the success of this interview.

kitkatty really needs this job for survival, so I ask Your merciful help for a glowing interview and welcome at this interview, with positive outcome for employment.

Praying, knowing that God is listening. Thank you, Lord.

Praying that you do well at the interview and are offered the position …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for kitkatty and ask for your mercy and blessings during the job interview and search process. Please help kitkatty to find suitable employment in order to live with the basic dignity that all your children deserve. Your child kitkatty has strong faith and places all trust in You, dear Lord. Please help our friend find the best position for his/her work life in accordance with your Holy and perfect will.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

While aware of the shortage of job possibilities and the desperation of so many, we implore You, loving God for a job for kitkatty.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for kitkatty and ask for your mercy and blessings during the job interview and search process. Please help kitkatty to find suitable employment in order to live with the basic dignity that all your children deserve. Your child kitkatty has strong faith and places all trust in You, dear Lord. Please help our friend find the best position for his/her work life in accordance with your Holy and perfect will.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Lord, I pray that Kitkatty had an excellent job interview on Wednesday and gets the job she is applying for. If you have another job in mind for Kitkatty that would be better for her soul, please let her know where to apply. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

[quote="jhash1, post:12, topic:176897"]
Loving God,

Amen.

[/quote]

Amen to that!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.