Job Interview Wednesday

Please pray for a job interview I have on Wednesday. We could really use this position for me and I think it would be a fun change of pace from my usual immigration legal assistant profession (less stress)…and well, we could definitely use the money in our home for tuitions for kids etc… Thank you family…I pray hard for everyone during these economically trying times (esp. here in Michigan)…I pray that our Lord provides for all those who have already lost jobs and that with His aide, the economy is turned around in Michigan and elsewhere in the world.

Then I pray hard for those whom I see daily on the streets…there, but for the Grace of God…

Thank you brothers and sisters…

Holly

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

Praying very hard to St. Joseph for your success!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I am praying for you right now

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thy
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Holly, yes, the difficulties so many are suffering is much in our thoughts.
God have mercy on all those who are struggling and on consequent family problems. I remember you and them in my prayers and Masses.

Please hear our prayers for Holy and all in her situation.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***
May God go before you and be with you.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

From one Michigander to another, my prayers are with you. God bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.