Job interview Wednesday

For the first time since graduating college in May I’ve been called in for an interview!

Please pray for God’s guidance this week for myself and the HR team making the decision. The only reason I don’t say I need this job is because I trust in God’s promise to provide what I need, but I won’t deny that times are tough and I could certainly use the income.

I’ve been blessed with wonderful parents who support me, but I don’t want to be relying on them for everything.

This job would be a good step in the right direction.

Prayers for you for a successful interview this week. May the HR team see your qualities that may be an asset to their place of employment. May you obtain employment soon suitable to your abilities and in keeping with God’s will.
Mary.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying for your success in the interview.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

St.Joseph is the saint for such ocassions.Pray to him earnestly before going for the interview

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

I pray that you do your best, you are your most confident, and that those doing the interview can see it is well. I have no doubt you will get this job if it is what God wants for you. Also I believe that God wants us to work, and maybe he doesn’t have a particular job in mind for you. If that is the case, then I pray you get the job, in Jesus’ name!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

UPDATE!!

Thank you for your prayers. The interview went well. I got the job and so far its been great.

Deo gratias!

Praise God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.