Job Interview

As most of you know I have not had a good time of late, but today I received a phone call inviting me for a job interview this Friday at 10am. It is for the position of care assistant at my local elderly peoples home and it is only 10 mins from where I live.

If you could hold me in your prayers so that this interview goes well I would be so very grateful :slight_smile:

Praying that you get this job!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

I hope that they offer it to you!

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying that all goes well for you.

Please Holy Spirit, guide her in all she says and does and projects, and in the interviewers’ welcome of her into the job. I praise You for Your love for her

**Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. **
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end
. Amen

Praying for you

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Thank you all for your prayers :slight_smile:

So, no word yet…
Lord, please have compassion on our sister and otain work for her soon, if possible from this interview.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who tresspass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

[/quote]

My interview is tomorrow morning (Friday) at 10am, as soon as I know anything I will let you all know.

Thank you so much for your continued prayers :slight_smile:

Joseph whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the Throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires. O St. Joseph do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord; so that having engaged here below your Heavenly power I may offer my Thanksgiving and Homage to the most Loving of Fathers. O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press him in my name and kiss His fine Head for me, and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for us. Amen

-my first prayer on this forum:)

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of our friend in Christ, StarMaiden, that her interview and possible employment situation will go very well. Please help her to find suitable work and enjoy the dignity of work that all your people deserve as your children

We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of our friend in Christ, StarMaiden, that her interview and possible employment situation will go very well. Please help her to find suitable work and enjoy the dignity of work that all your people deserve as your children

We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hi Star,

Saying quick prayer for you…let us know how eveything went…

Take Care!!

Praying hard to St. Joseph for you!

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying for you StarMaiden…

Our prayers are with you as the interviewers consider their choice.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.