Job Interview

I have been without work for about a month. I have been sending out resumes every day with little response. Last Thursday, I held my resume and cover letter between my hands and prayed for a positive result, asking God’s help in finding a job. It is a job that I am well qualified for and close by. I have an interview either Thursday or Sunday. Please pray for me and God’s will. Thank you!

I’ll keep you in my prayers all week.
Jesus, please grant that jusduckymom will shine like a star in the interview, and the interviewers can accept that she is the perfect person for the job.

O Holy Child Jesus, who shed Your blessings on whoever invokes Your name, look kindly on us who kneel humbly before Your holy Image, and hear our prayers. We commend to Your mercy the many poor and needy people who trust in Your Divine Heart.

Lay Your all powerful hand upon them and help them in their needs. Lay Your hand upon the sick, to cure them and sanctify their suffering; upon those in distress, to console them; upon sinners, to draw them into the light of Your divine grace; upon all those who, stricken with grief and suffering, turn trustingly to You for loving help.

Lay Your hand also upon all of us and give us Your blessing. O little King, grant the treasures of Your divine mercy to all the world, and keep us now and always in the grace of Your love!
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Praying…

Praying my heart out for your success!

amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Just wanted to update everyone…after 2 long (1&1/2 hour) interviews and a month of waiting I received my offer letter today. The salary will be a little less that I was previously making but the commute will be short and sweet (instead of 2 hours each way) so I think things will balance out. Did my live scan fingerprints today and physical on Weds. so hopefully will start it a week or so.
Thank you all for storming Heaven for me! :slight_smile:

Great news! :slight_smile:

:extrahappy:

Praise God and good luck.

The other half of my praise that I forgot to mention was that not only did I get I job close to home…I got the job the day after my sister in laws and x’s cousins left after being in town for my parent’s in law’s 60th anniversary (I never got divorced from them only their son/brother). All the times that they have come to visit from Texas and Colorado, I’ve never gotten to go and “play” because I had to work. It was really fun to get to spend quality time with them. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.