Job Interview

I just got a call for a job interview at the place where I did my clinical training! This place was always my first choice since I know their procedures. I sent in my application about 3 weeks ago and I was waiting to hear from them. Finally, I got a callback, and my interview is Tuesday, 6/23, at 10am. Please pray for me! I need all the prayers I can get because I really want and need this job. It would provide me with health insurance (which I need) and stability. Plus, the work is very rewarding! While I was on clinicals, I became very attached to the patients and I hated when my clinicals ended. :slight_smile:

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I put all my trust in You! :smiley:

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

O God, by whom the meek are guided in judgment, and
light riseth up in darkness for the godly: Grant us, in all
our doubts and uncertainties, the grace to ask what thou
wouldest have us to do, that the Spirit of wisdom may save
us from all false choices, and that in thy light we may see
light, and in thy straight path may not stumble; through
Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Good Luck

You have my prayers

Praying for you!!
My sister and I are waiting on hearing back about future jobs so please keep us in your prayers, as well!

God Bless!

Will do! It’s a tough job market these days, so any job is a lifesaver! :wink:

I will keep you in my prayers during my Holy Hour today.

Hail Holy Queen Mother of sweetness…

Thank you all for your prayers. I am going to be making a novena to the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts this weekend. :smiley: I know that if it’s God’s will, I will get this job. If not, well, something better is out there.

And to think, I was going to let the answering machine get it because I was too tired! :blush:

Definitely lifting you up in prayer – I’m in the same boat, lol. Well, waiting to hear back. But I hear you about the health insurance for sure. Best of luck to you!!

Lord, please grant LilFranciscan25 this job she so desires. May she glorify Your Name with this job and help heal many souls and bring them to know Your love by her love for them. Bless her and grant her an excellent job interview. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Thank you all very much for your prayers! I am so excited about Tuesday! :extrahappy:

Holy Spirit please guide her and her interviewers in her interview.
Please lead her into the work where You wish her to serve and to grow as a generous follower of Jesus. Thank You.

The closer it gets to Tuesday, the more excited I get and the more I pray! I’m very enthusiastic about this job, and I’m going to dress for success. I found a really pretty blouse today that I’m going to wear with khaki pants. :slight_smile: All my family is praying for me, so I really hope I get it!!! :thumbsup:

I will hold you in my poor prayers my friend :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.