Job Interview

Glory to Jesus Christ!

Greetings everyone. I’ll try to keep this as brief as possible, so please forgive me if I get long winded. :stuck_out_tongue: I am going to be going to college here in Virginia in my hometown as opposed to returning to school in FL, because tuition there has gone up. It will also be better for me academically and spiritually to stay here because my parish is right here and the school has a great pre-dental program (I plan to pursue a career as a dentist).

Since I came home from college in mid-May, I have not been able to find a job for the life of me. I applied to so many this summer and had a few interviews here and there, but nothing came of them. I finally found what I believe to be a complete God-send. It is a job as a dental assistant. It would be part time (8-16 hours/week on Fridays and Saturdays) with a rate of $12-14 an hour. I’d be able to work around my school schedule and get some great experience, which will look nice on my resume.

So I come here to the wonderful people of CAF and ask you all to pray for me that I will get this job. I would appreciate it greatly!

In Christ,
Andrew

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

*My God will fully supply whatever you need,
in accord with his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
To our God and Father, glory forever and ever. Amen. *
Philippians 4:19,20

Please dear Jesus, Andrew really needs this job, it’s a great job b/c it helps other people, please give him this job,Jesus, I ask you this b/c you control everything in this world, You are the light of the world!..Amen and my voice will praise your glory forever!

Dear Jesus

This country is in a recession and I don’t know how long this wil last. I may believe how bad htis country is and I know know where it’s going but I believe it will bet better. It may not happen today but it will get better. I know there is a God and God has been here before us and will be here after us. I believe there is a God, and I hope there will be a God tomorrow anf beyond and we need to all believe in God and do it today, We don’t know about tomorrow but God will be here tomorrow and we all need to believe in it. and hop the unemploment rate will go down soon. THank You.

Andrew, I am praying for you.

Lord, this job would be great for Harpazo. Please help him obtain it. Bless him with an interested employer and an excellent job interview. May he remain faithful to prayer and try and get to Mass on a daily basis (if he isn’t already attending Mass daily) until he gets this job, so he can be filled with your Holy Spirit and be blessed abundantly. Amen.

Andrew praying you will get this job. God Bless

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard to St. Joseph for you to get the job.

Praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.