Job Interview

On Friday, I will have a very important job interview. It is my first real interview. I ask that you please pray that God gives me the answers and calms my nerves so that I may answer with clarity and sincerity. The position is for an organization that will bring legal services to the poor and under-served. It is my dream job! Please pray for me!

Thank you!

Britni

God, our Father, we turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as Britni looks for suitable employment.

She needs your wisdom to guide her footsteps along the right path, and to lead her to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. Grant her an opportunity to use the gifts and talents you have given her, especially in a way that she can glorify you through work.

Give her confidence and strength, and may she return this grace with full confidence and strength that is only in You, O Lord, who are all worthy of all of our praise.

We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, your Son, united forever, with you and the Holy Spirit.

May the Lord bless and keep you, and grant your petition. You have my prayers.

Peace be with you.

Pater noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula

Praying hard for you to get the job.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Lord, if this is the job you desire for Britni, please do not let there be any obstacles to her getting it. Help her on her interview and give her the ability to speak most clearly and sincerely: help her to answer all questions the way you want her to and with your spirit. Have mercy on Britni and grant her this position if her working at this job would please you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

To All,

Thank you for taking the time to help me. I am beyond humbled and appreciate your beautiful prayers. Words cannot express my deep gratitude! God is truly great, and I have no doubt that he will be by my side during my interview.

God bless you all,

Britni

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.