Job Loss and Hope

Please continue praying for myself, my husband, Bo, and our grown son, Spencer, who still lives at home. My husband was unjustly fired right before Thanksgiving from a local truck driving job he loved.

Please pray for all three of us to have hope and faith and to come through this trial victoriously. I am praying my Rosary, watching EWTN and just trying to keep myself encouraged and let go of this fear and lack of hope I’m feeling. It is so hard with the holidays here and the job market so bad. But I am trying to remember that our circumstances are far from impossible for God.

On top of it all, our only vehicle has broken down and my husband and a friend are trying to fix it and having difficulties. We couldn’t get to Mass which I think I need desperately. Please pray for this too.

Any prayers would be appreciated. Thank you so much.

Amie

Praying for you, dear.

I’m very sorry to hear that our dear BeluvdLily. Be sure that I share with you the Rosary.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amie, God bless you for your faith…and I ask Him to help you and your husband to maintain hope and faith even before all these sad difficulties. Please God your husband will have work soon despite the current economic problems.

Amie, I’ll keep your husband and you in my prayers and daily Masses. I’m going to Mass soon. I’ll be thinking and praying for you and your husband.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God;
prayer for us, sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

May God lead you husbund back to a Job.

Eternal father I offer the thy most precious blood of thy divine son Jesus said in light of those with lost Jobs, may the merit of your death and resurection bring hope to those who are in the valley of dispair.

Jesus Mary and Joseph save souls.

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Still praying with you dear Amie, asking our Lady to be with you in these moments.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God;
prayer for us, sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Warmly Tarek

Praying very hard for your family!

Amie you and your husband and your difficulties remain in our prayers. Hopefully your vehicle is repaired, and please God your other difficults will resolve soon. God grant you and your husband security and peace

Dear Lord

Please Bless BeluvdLily, Bo and Spencer. Please provide for them just as you provide for all your creation, from the least to the greatest. Renew in them hope for the future. Guide them Lord, grant them every grace. Comfort them and shelter them in your arms. Grant them your peace.

Amen

Prayers for you and your family. Praying for the economy and good news soon.
Bless you and your faith to be strong at this time.

Dear Amie,
you and your husband and your difficulties remain in my prayers.
Hoping to hear good news, God bless you.

Praying!

Praying for you…

still praying for you andforyour family. God bless

I pray for you and yours. I lost my job unjustly today so though I have not had the time “in” as you have, I feel the despair and hopelessness that your husband must be feeling. I pray for all of us.

My dear Amie. I am praying for you and your husband. I know what you are going through. I too am unemployed, my husband has pancreatic cancer, going through foreclosure and a bankruptcy and my 84 year old mother lives with us. Our burdens are so many in this economy. I am trusting that God will turn this around and we will all be so much stronger for it. I was unjustly “denied” unemployment…it is just a sad world and I can feel Jesus’ tears as I write…I’ll keep you in prayers though. I truly know something will come up when you least expect it.
Stay strong to your Faith, my dear friend.
Diane

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.