Job Position That Has A Schedule That Allows My Husband To Attend Mass And Serve At Our Church!

Dear Brothers And Sisters, Please Help Us (husband And I), In Our Prayers. He Has Gone To An Interview, For A Job Position That Will Give Him Healthy Hours, That Will Finally Allow Him To Attend Mass Timely And To Also Have The Time To Serve At Church In Other Ways. Our Life Now Is Completely Centered On The Lord And His Church, But For Years We Have Been Praying For This And Finally The Opportunity Presents Itself. If It Is The Lord’s Holy Will, We Will Also Be Able To Purchase A House In The Same Community As Our Priest!!! What A Joy And Blessing To Be Able To Help Father In So Many Ways, It Will Truly Enrich Our Lives.

Lord Father Of Love And Mercy I Trust In You!!! “For Everything Happens For The Better Good Of Those Who Love The Lord”.

Praying with and for you.Rocky.

St. Joseph, holy patron of workers, pray for the OP’s husband.

Galilea… I ask Jesus to hear and grant your prayers. Jesus please give our sister and her husband fullness of life and joy.

God’s kindest blessings to you and your husband dear friend

I offer my prayers through the intercession of St. Joseph.

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.