Job Trouble

I feel undeserving of asking for the prayers of strangers, but I found this part of the forum, and it’s something that can only help.

I currently have an office job, which I attribute to the intercession of Our Lady of Lordes and a dear friend who passed on. I thank God and them always for helping me out of a dark and miserable nine-month job search.

However, I am still searching for a better job, in an employer that I can move up in (here I cannot) and an employer with better ethics. I know that’s an oxymoron, but my employer can get its employees to be dishonest to clients and increase their productivity in any shape or form (and this is not sales nor is it commission.)

I try to be as ethical as possible, however, the workload as fallen lately around the office, and I’ve been talked to on several occasions why my productivity is low (they even send out a daily email to the entire office about yesterday’s productivity for every staff member.)

I went on a job interview last week, the first in months of applications, but I got a rejection letter. I’d appreciate any prayers…or if you knew of any poisitions in writing-editing-publishing-reporting in Illinois that are beginner’s level.

Thank you.

† JMJTJ †

You are most deserving of prayer!
We all have a need at one time or another, and our spiritual support for one another can be a lifeline of hope!
Please do not hesitate to ask…ever!

Your intentions will be in my prayers.
May God’s perfect will be done for your life.
***Keep the faith :thumbsup: ***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Prauying for you Turbo…

Jesus our friend is suffering from the pressures and dilemmas of this current job…please lead our friend to a work environment that is more peaceful and rewarding.

May our friend’s angel go to the angels of anyone who can help in finding the appropriate position.

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.