Job

This has been such an odd year for me. I was laid off from my job in February and was laid off for 6 months. I was called back and worked 5 weeks before being laid off again. I remained laid off until Tuesday. I accepted a temp position in Data Entry. Please pray that this will end up a full time position. It does has the possiblity of becoming a full time positon. I would much appreciate that

It sounds like you’ve had a lean year.
Father, in Jesus’ name please help our friend to secure steady, longterm employment and security.
Please bless all aspects of his life.

Praying that this will work out for you, for the long term. God bless!

I pray that you strengthen your love with God during your hard times.

Pray for you to get through this ver difficult time. May the Holy Hand of God intercede in your life and help you in all of Your acomplishmants

Our Father…

My prayers also for a full time job and positive answer for your work application . May Lord end this long period of expectation for a full time job and help you through .
In Jesus Holy Name , through intercession of Saint Joseph , Amen

Our Father…Glory Be…Amen

Praying that an opportunity for full time employment comes your way.

Praying very hard to St. Joseph for you and all who are seeking secure employment!

Thanks so much for the prayers. The way it looks, they are going to keep me as long as they need me, but still on a part time basis. If things do pick up greatly I may become full time. I have secure proposition with maintaining a website. The prayers are always appreciated. I pray that all of you secure with your employment as well

Praying for you…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.