Joe Biden Calls Obama ‘President My Boss’ in Another Brain Freeze Moment

Joe Biden Calls Obama ‘President My Boss’ in Another Brain Freeze Moment

(INSET: Barack Obama) Former Vice President Joe Biden speaks, Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2019, at a town hall for his Democratic presidential campaign in Spartanburg, S.C. (AP Photo/Meg Kinnard)

AP Photo/Meg Kinnard, Andreas Solaro/AFP/Getty, Edit: BNN

HANNAH BLEAU

28 Aug 2019

Former Vice president Joe Biden (D) suffered yet another mental glitch on the campaign trail in South Carolina, forgetting former President Barack Obama’s name and instead referring to him as “president my boss,” according to a video that surfaced Wednesday.

Donald Trump Jr. retweeted the video, which shows Biden referring to Obama as “president,” before pausing and adding “my boss,” seemingly due to a failure to recall his name . . .

. . . “It is unfair to expect Vice President Biden to remember that he served with President Barack Obama,” Newt Gingrich cheekily remarked on Twitter.

“It is equally unfair to expect him to remember the G-8 is now the G-7. People just keep knit picking these small boo boos. Remember, he is likable Uncle Joe,” he added. . . .

. . . That was not the only bizarre moment Biden experienced on the campaign trail Wednesday. According to Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Joel Pollak, Biden “appeared to forget his closing remarks at a town hall event” and grabbed a microphone, asking for 60 more seconds of speaking time as music played and supporters filed out of the room. . . .

. . . Biden also made waves over the weekend after confusing New Hampshire with Vermont. . . .

. . . Biden talks w/press in Keene, NH: “I love this place. Look, what’s not to like about Vermont in terms of the beauty of it? And what a neat town…everybody has been really friendly. I like Keene a lot.” . . .

That was just “peachy Keene” Joe.

A recent poll claims that more Americans believe Biden would make a better president than Trump, yet when Trump visits cities he manages to fill stadiums while Biden can barely fill a room. Hmm…

1 Like

All sorts of entertainers fill stadiums. And pretty much all of them are unfit to be POTUS.

1 Like

Those filling the stadiums clearly disagree. Those filling stadiums to see entertainers won’t be placing those entertainers’ names on voting ballots while those filling stadiums to see Trump will be voting for him.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.