Joe Biden calls to congratulate wrong man in Boston mayoral race

http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-11-06/de4982d2-3d36-4243-8a41-c9330684bfe0_BidenCall2.jpg

By Eric Pfeiffer, Yahoo News

To paraphrase the vice president, getting a call from Joe Biden is a pretty big deal. So, you can understand Marty Walsh’s excitement and surprise when he received a call from Biden, congratulating him on winning Tuesday night’s mayoral race in Boston.

There’s just one problem: Biden called to congratulate the wrong Marty Walsh.

Read more

LOL I heard about this latest mishap on the part of Joe Biden. What a shlamazel! You would think he would have been informed in advance by someone on his staff regarding the correct phone number. Well, at least he’s consistent.

And that, my friends, is the ultimate face-palming, head-banging moment of the year. :smiley:

“You there (in the wheelchair), stand up and let us give you a round of applause!” “Oh., what was I thinking…?”

He probably got the number from his friend…Barack Hussein Obama! :shrug:

Mike :thumbsup:

It was almost exactly 65 years ago on November 3, 1948 that a smiling Harry Truman is seen holding a copy of the Chicago Daily Tribune newspaper. The headline read “DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN”. Truman was the actual winner of the presidential race. OOPS! Didn’t Biden learn anything from that blunder?:rotfl:

He is a bit wacko. Last year he was giving a toast to a man in a wheelchair and he kept telling the man to stand up. :frowning:

Who does Biden think he is, Benny Hinn?:stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite Joe quote was in 2007 re: Senator B. Obama

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” Biden said. “I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Something about Biden always makes me laugh and smile. I wish he wasn’t heterodox.

If you watched the Clarence Thomas hearings you probably would not.

The VP told Americans that they didn’t need an “assault rifle”? He told them to get a 12 gauge shotgun.

Has anyone noticed that this is exactly what the Washington Naval Shipyard shooter did?

Joe Biden is one of the many reasons why Obama will never be impeached! :cool:

Now just imagine what would have happened had Dick Cheney said that exact same thing, only for a shooting to happen not too long after.

It is clear that Biden is there to make his boss appear better by comparison. Since Biden’s reputation for putting his foot in his mouth existed for decades before 2008, why choose this poor stumblebum other than to make oneself appear a better speaker? Joe needs no teleprompter to do his thing.

Joe’s Pro-abortion & pro-ss marriage *Catholic *identity very important too.

Along with Sebelius, and hand-in-hand with Pelosi, it is a subversive’s delight. Very well does he know how to deal with the “Catholic problem.”

closed #18

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.