Joe Biden Delivers Gaffe-Ridden, Defiant Message After New Hampshire Blowout

I am going to take issue with Breitbart here.

Two gaffes on a given night is not unusual for Joe.

With “gaffe-ridden” I would expect MORE gaffes from Joe than two in a night but I guess that’s just my opinion.

Here is the article . . .

Joe Biden Delivers Gaffe-Ridden, Defiant Message After New Hampshire Blowout

COLUMBIA, SC - FEBRUARY 11: Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden addresses the crowd during a South Carolina campaign launch party on February 11, 2020 in Columbia, South Carolina. Biden skipped a primary night event in New Hampshire after the count there showed a distant finish to front …

Sean Rayford/Getty Images

HARIS ALIC

11 Feb 2020 Breitbart News

. . . Despite the confidant tone, the former vice president quickly tripped himself up with a gaffe, claiming that although “Iowa and Nevada have spoken,” his campaign planned to vigorously contest the next series of primaries.

The gaffes, however, did not end there. . . .

Bold mine. Of course we have not had the Nevada primary yet. The article goes on . .

The gaffes, however, did not end there. While extolling his support among black voters, Biden claimed his former running mate, Barack Obama, had defeated an incumbent president in 2008.

The 77-year-old former vice president said:

All those Democrats that won against incumbents, from Jimmy Carter to a guy named Clinton and a guy named Obama, my good friend . . .

. . . Those losses, coupled with Biden’s looming cash crunch, has led many to speculate that former vice president’s campaign is fading . . .

Biden MAY be getting the dreaded phone call from Obama and Tom Perez BEFORE South Carolina’s primary.

FoxNews

Byron York on more bad news for Joe Biden

Dana Perino: Biden was front runner in name only

Feb. 12, 2020 - 4:17 - ‘The Daily Briefing’ host Dana Perino weighs in on 2020 candidates and the New Hampshire primary.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6131741482001?playlist_id=938973798001#sp=show-clips

Guy Benson: Biden’s ‘total collapse’ fascinating to watch

Published on Feb 11, 2020

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s decision to leave New Hampshire on primary day sends a signal, says Fox News contributor Guy Benson, host of ‘The Guy Benson Show.’ #FoxNews

Also (how all of this is actually helping Bernie and thus hurting Joe et. al.) . . .

Tucker: Media attacks have helped Bernie Sanders

Published on Feb 11, 2020

Struggle continues for control of the Democratic Party.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6131738653001?playlist_id=5198073478001#sp=show-clips

I have to confess that I want to see him in the running for the election this year.

There is a certain amount of entertainment value in him that you just don’t see in the other candidates.

2 Likes

Maybe Biden should change his campaign logo to “Joe!”. He seems to be the “front runner” “establishment” type who was rejected by voters much like Jeb! in 2016.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot about ‘Jeb!’

Please clap.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.