Joe has prostate cancer

Joe is now weighing his treatment options. Please pray for wisdom and healing. Thank you.

Lord, may Joe be totally guided by your Holy Spirit as he explores his options for treatment; help him come to the right decision and feel at peace with it. If it is your will, Lord, please heal him completely of his cancer and help him remain cancer-free for the rest of his days. Strengthen his faith and unite him more closely to your Son through this trial and never let him be separated from you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for Joe ...

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty," "The Wonder-Worker," because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Joe)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Praying.

Lord Jesus please be with Joe as he deals with the diagnosis and decides on the best treatment.
I think You'd understand better than me what the diagnosis means to him, so please help him in every way necessary.
Thank You, Lord

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Joe, I will be praying for you. I'm a prostate cancer survivor of ten years, and I know what you are going through. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you.

Joe,

Praying!!!

Annie

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.