Joe Montana's son committs to the Huskies

Four-star quarterback Nick Montana (6-3, 186, 4.6) from Westlake Village (Calif.) Oaks Christian made one school very happy Tuesday night as he has made his college decision.

Montana had plenty of options as he had offers from the likes of Arizona, Arizona State, Stanford, Washington, Alabama, Georgia, LSU, South Carolina, Florida State, Maryland, Nebraska, Notre Dame and Ohio State.

Montana is the son of NFL legend Joe Montana. As a junior, Montana threw for 2,404 yards and 33 touchdowns.

Montana earned newcomer of the year, first-team all-CIF, first-team all-county, first-team all-state and first-team all-league after completing 55 percent of his passes as a junior. He can make plays with his feet and had three rushing touchdowns to his credit.

Landing Montana is a good beginning for the Sarkisian era of Husky football.

collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=954354

Neat

yeah i have a friend who is acquainteces with joe and apparently the boy is better for his age than his dad was. while there is no gaurntee he will progress the same or remain healthy if he does it looks like they just picked upa start and maybe future hiesman winner.

the days of usc getting an almost automatic conference title may be numbered :slight_smile:

yeah, keep dreaming

well as my handle indicates i have no stake in that conference, but i think this kid will be a play maker and may suprise some folks.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.