John Cardinal Henry Newman

Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Could I humbly ask for you to remember me in intecessory prayer to the Venerable John Newman?

As many of you know, I have a severe neurological injury in my spine which has resulted in my inability to bend my feet, stand and walk as I used to.

I am sorry to keep asking but I really need help as my physical condition is deteriorating.

I still believe in miracles.

I also need intercessory help with discernment as to where to move next and what surgery to have,

As always I pray for you all every day. All posters. All readers.

Thank you.

Blessed Mother Teresa please pray for us all.

St. Rita of Cascia and St. Jude please pray for us.

VitoJoseph

[FONT=Georgia]
*[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Vito, your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †**[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Dear Jesus,

Please grant healing of the body to vitojoseph through the intercession of John Cardinal Henry Newman.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be
World without end.

Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal UR Son

Cardinal Newman, pray for your sibling in Christ Jesus Vito. God speed on your way to Beatification! Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.