JOHN HARTSON (cancer)

Hi, Folks as a lung cancer sufferer who is on the mend or as I would like to think cured by the power of prayer and the fantastic work of the medical proffession, I would beg you all to pray for a guy called John Hartson who played for many years as a football player in glasgow scotland with a team named Glasgow Celtic.
Well John is still a young man in his mid thirties with a young family but has been diagnosed with testicular cancer that has spread to his brain and now his lungs. I beg you all to pray for his recovery and for his family to give them strength in these trying times.
John was always a fighter on the park and a gentleman off it so please pray to god and all the angels and saints and the blessed virgin mary that BIG BAD JOHN as he was affectionatley known by the fans finds the fighting spirit he had on the football field to fight this awful disease I know that he can beat this with the power of prayer so keep them coming for BIG BAD JOHN
god bless you all
Regards TG

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hi Suzanne, Thank you for your prayers GOD BLESS

Lord heal your son John.:crossrc:

Dear Father in Heaven please heal John Hartson of all his cancers and grant a full recovery. Grant him Your courage and help him through all the treatments that he is receiving. Please, in Christ’s name. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Rove

I praise and thank You our God for Tim’s care and healing.
Please bless all involved in his recovery, with pray and with expertise.
With a troubled heart I humbly ask Your loving care for John and his family in his serious and widespread illness. Please hear our prayers for the true good of John and his wife and young family. Let Your loving Spirit be with him, his family, and the medical profesionals who are treating him.
Mother Mary please intercede for John and his family.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(John Hartson)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen

Lord, may John grow close to you at this difficult time and place all his confidence in you. May he be so filled with faith in you that you can cure him of his cancer. Heal him completely, Lord, and may his life glorify your name. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.