John Paul 11

Anti-Catholic Joe Mizzi dosen’t believe John Paul is in heaven. Catholics assume too much.

justforcatholics.org/pope.htm

[quote=Sirach14]Anti-Catholic Joe Mizzi dosen’t believe John Paul is in heaven. Catholics assume too much.

[/quote]

Classic anti-catholic garbage. What would you expect? I love the call no man father argument. It’s so ridiculous. What about my male parent? What should I call that guy?

Don’t let people like this provoke us. Their hate must be met with love, I know this is tough to do, but it is the way of Christ. Don’t let the ramblings of hate filled people divert us from our journey.

We should all be very proud of the legacy of John Paul II. Let us follow his example.

[quote=Sirach14]Anti-Catholic Joe Mizzi dosen’t believe John Paul is in heaven. Catholics assume too much.

[/quote]

This is one of the most anti-Catholic websites on the internet. It’s not even worth viewing.

Sirach14-

I notice you are fond of posting links to virulant anti-Catholic websites and articles. Perhaps you’d like to post some pictures of sewage and murder scenes? We already know this garbage is out there (Lord knows there are enough ignorant anti-catholics that come to these forums) and these inane charges have been answered inumerable times-- what do you hope to accomplish by continuing to post them?

[quote=Fidelis]Sirach14-

I notice you are fond of posting links to virulant anti-Catholic websites and articles. Perhaps you’d like to post some pictures of sewage and murder scenes? We already know this garbage is out there (Lord knows there are enough ignorant anti-catholics that come to these forums) and these inane charges have been answered inumerable times-- what do you hope to accomplish by continuing to post them?
[/quote]

“This garbage” takes thousands of Catholics out of the CC each year.

First I must say this is just plain ole anti-Catholic garbage…the same filth I am confronted with daily…with that said…anyone, both Catholics and non-Christians alike, who say that The Pope isn’t going to heaven is just sad and helpless…all I have to say, is that if John Paul II doesn’t make it to heaven…we are all in for a rude awakening.

[quote=Sirach14]“This garbage” takes thousands of Catholics out of the CC each year.
[/quote]

That maybe but I guarantee that is due to their lack of understanding the Catholic faith. The Church has alot of work to do in regards to teaching the lay men and women the faith.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.