Johns Hopkins Review of Abortion, Depression Link Ignores Three New Studies

Johns Hopkins Review of Abortion, Depression Link Ignores Three New Studies

Baltimore, MD – Researchers at Johns Hopkins University have looked at more than a dozen studies on abortion and mental health issues and they claim there is no link. However the review failed to include three new studies all showing abortion leads to significant mental health problems for women.

Related web sites:
LifeNews.com/nat4628.html

I read a book on Post Abortion Syndrome years ago… I can’t remember all the details but there is no way women are not affected adversely (and profoundly) by abortion…

I do remember that women who have aborted sometimes drink too excess or use drugs or become promiscuous (or all of the above). Also, they often become suicidal. sometimes they try to get pregnant again to replace the lost child and/or make up for their crime…

Even if one did not want to believe this… and preferred to read the pro-aborts information… it just stands to reason that to go against nature (and in such a terribly violent and heinous way) is not good… & there are going to be adverse consequences…

Do we need to be the equivelent of rocket scientists to see THAT???

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.