Join in the Confraternity and Union of the Precious Blood

Join in the Union of the Precious Blood!
To Sharing in the merits of the daily prayers, penances, and nighthour of reparation of the Sisters Adorers of the Precious Blood and of the Holy Masses and Novenas offered up under the Auspices of the confraternity at the Monastery of the Precious Blood.

For more information: confraternitypb.org/joinus.html
The Website: confraternitypb.org

Glory to the Precious Blood of Our Lord!
God Bless!

To Sharing in the merits of the daily prayers, penances, and nighthour of reparation of the Sisters Adorers of the Precious Blood and of the Holy Masses and Novenas offered up under the Auspices of the confraternity at the Monastery of the Precious Blood.

God Bless!

God Bless!

Glory to the Precious Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ!

I want to join, but it seems they don’t accept credit cards at this moment. I hope they will, so I can join.

Dear fin,

Thank you for your reply! I don’t know so much about the donation. but if you explain your situation, I think they will certainly help you!
About the Union of the Precious Blood, I was told by a Sister of the Sisters Adorers of the Precious Blood! It is such a privilege and blessing for me to share spiritually the daily prayers and mass with those contemplative Sisters, specially to honour the Precious Blood of our Lord! That’s why I would love to share this blessing with all of you as well!

May God Bless you!
Glory to His Precious Blood!

May his precious blood cover us all

Amen!!!

Glory to the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ!

Psalm 50
…Thou shalt sprinkle me with hyssop, and I shall be made clean; Thou shalt wash me, and I shall be made whiter than snow.

peace

AMEN!!!

AMEN!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.