Join me in praying 15 minutes more a day: NaPraGoMo!

Hi everyone. I wanted to invite you all to check out my project for November, called NaPraGoMo 2008. (It’s a take off on NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month. It’s kind of popular in some circles!) Anyway, NaPraGoMo refers to National Pray To God Month, and the idea is to encourage people to pray 15 minutes more a day than they usually do. Much of the battle of prayer is acquiring the habit, and I hope this will help. Please consider joining us!

On my part, I am going to post a daily prompt for prayer and reflection throughout November: art, photographs, reflection pieces from the tradition, and prayers known and unknown. This isn’t my material…I’m just patching it together. But there are amazing riches out there!

Some of us did this last year and enjoyed it, and that website is still up, if you want to see it.

Blessings on your day and thanks!

IC

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.