Jokes/Puns you would like to share

A Little Halloween Humor…

• What kind of music do mummy’s listen to?
    Wrap music.

• How do you make a skeleton laugh?
    You tickle their funny bone.

• What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert?
    I scream!

• Why do demons and ghouls hang out together?
    Because demons are a ghouls best friend!

• The media just reported that a Piper Cub crashed into a cemetery. They’ve reported that to their knowledge, Search and Rescue workers have recovered 687 bodies and expect the numbers to climb as the digging continues…

• Why do ghosts like to hang out in bars?
    They like all the boos.

5 Likes

A man was in Walmart and needed to use the restroom. Just as he closed his stall door, a voice from the next stall said, “Hi! How are you?” Embarrassed… the man said, “Ahh, I’m aight!!" Then the voice said, “So what are you up to?” The man said, “Ummm… Just trying to handle a little private business over here!” Then the man hears, “Can I come over?” Now very annoyed, the man said “Excuse me!!!.” Then the voice said, “Listen, I will have to call you back, there’s some jerk in the next stall answering all my questions!

7 Likes

I may have posted this anecdote before, but every year I am reminded of it and have to share the laugh.

Many years ago I worked at a hospital.
It was summer in the south, so there was always some insect crawling into the front entrance.
I worked IT and was on my way through the lobby to fix a computer elsewhere in the hospital.
There was a record sized roach that I swear had hair crawling across the floor.
Normally, I think nothing of it and step on it and move on…but this one was big and intimidating.
I gave it plenty of room.
There was a lady in the lobby, older and shorter than I giving me the stink eye for not doing anything.
She stared at me as though I was a bug myself, walked over to it, and in a dramatic fashion jumped and slammed her foot down to squash the offending visitor out of existing.

She missed.

The bug took flight right up her skirt.

I turned and entered the first door to present itself. A friend of mine was there checking in a patient. Seeing me, “Mark, what are you doing here?”
Well, I think that is what he said.
I heard “Mark, what…” Interrupted by blood curdling shrieking coming from the lobby I just exited.

I calmly explained to him that I don’t exist and was never here.
He pointed me to the back door of registration and I left to head back to IT.

I took the long way around the hospital for the rest of the day, making sure no patient or visitor saw me.
I never did learn exactly what happened in the lobby after I left. I was told it involved stripping, but can’t confirm it.
The beautiful thing was that the security camera system was what I was going to fix.
There was no footage of the lobby that day.
So no, I cannot confirm or deny anything odd going on in the lobby that day.

Enjoy.

4 Likes

I guess debugging is not your thing.

:boot:
:beetle:

4 Likes

That’s a useful Ladybug. Don’t step on those.

2 Likes

I know. The choice of bug emojis here is pretty minimal.

1 Like

Is there a cockroach?

:snail::bug::ant::honeybee::beetle::dragon_face::dragon:

Not by the looks of it

1 Like

Cockroaches: the protein source of a new century!!!

1 Like

This thread needs a boost, so I’m going to open up my kid’s book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids. You have been warned.

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Hanover.
Hanover who?
Hanover the key so I can unlock this door.

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Annie.
Annie who?
Annie reason you’re not opening the door?

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Lettuce.
Lettuce who?
Lettuce in, it’s freezing out here!

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Hatch.
Hatch who?
Gesundheit.

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Wendy.
Wendy who?
Wendy you think I’ll be done with these knock-knock jokes?

2 Likes

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Isabel.
Isabel who?
Isabel necessary on a bike?

2 Likes

Knock knock
Who’s there
Interupting cow
Interupting cMOOOOOOO

1 Like

Who helps little pumpkins cross the street?
The crossing gourd.

3 Likes

There’s an interesting fact about my local cemetery— it’s the dead center of the town.

5 Likes

Can’t be as great as my local cemetery, folk are literally dying to get in there.

2 Likes

Why don’t mummies take time off?
They’re afraid to unwind.

3 Likes

Here’s my instinctive GRRROOOAAAANNNNN !!! (pumpkin pun)

5 Likes

Thank you JanR! In my family having a groaner was the highest of compliments in response to a pun. :slight_smile:

Paranoia has reached absurd stages…
I just sneezed in front of my laptop and the
anti-virus started a scan of it’s own…

6 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.