Jokes you would like to share

Yes, pine nuts, we should remember them.

And a haunted place in the mountains, there’s a song about it, ‘the trail of the lonesome pine’ if you listen carefully you might hear it up there, pining lonesomely.

"I’m half Irish and half Jewish.

“Half of me wants to get drunk, and the other half doesn’t want to pay for it.”

—UNKNOWN

G.Gordon Liddy would tell a story about his brother-in-law, the Lector: A militant nun would apply “White Out” to all the male pronouns in that day’s readings for the Mass. His brother-in-law would then go through the readings and write them back in again.

My aunt married a tightrope walker on purpose, she wanted very well balanced children. The unforeseen problems arose later when she just couldn’t get them off the clothes lines.

This is from the quiz show Pointless .

but on the bright side, i bet the kids always smelled springtime fresh

Last Christmas Eve my son phoned he said “dad, what would you like for Christmas tomorrow I’m last minute shopping?” I said “yeah, those will do nicely…”

What you do you call a cat who eats lemons?
-A sourpuss

My wife accused me of having an affair with a lass from Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch. How could she say such a thing?

How indeed! :scream:

Do you say that or sneeze that?

ROFL. Excellent!

Llanfair: The church (or parish) of St Mary,

pwllgwyngyll: (of the) pool of the white hazels,

gogerychwyrndrobwl: near (or close to) the rapid whirlpool

llantysilio: (and) the church – or parish – of St Tysilio

gogogoch: of the red cave

Usually shortened to LlanfairPG

My maternal grandfather was English (we lived in the Rhondda Valley, South Wales). He came to understand Welsh, but never learned to speak it.

It was said that English folk could never speak Welsh, because their tongues were not long enough (to twist around the words)!

That’s what the English told them :wink:

Einstein said to Lebron James: “You’ve got Le-Brawn :muscle: and I’ve got Le-brains.” :brain:

How about some “You know you’re old when…” jokes?

You know you’re old when you kneel down to pick something up off the floor, and try to figure out what else you might accomplish since you’re already down there?

You know you’re old when you drop something, and decide you didn’t need it anyway rather than try to get down and not be able to get up again.

You know you’re old when you drop something you’ve never seen before!

Old age is all in the mind…

…until it seeps down into our bodies!

Once during Mass, the priest used his homily to chide the faithful for kneeling and for folding their hands to pray. “That’s not how it was done in the Early Church.” As there were no kneelers and people used the Orans posture. Of course the sermon was delivered on wall-to-wall carpeting, under electric lighting using an electronic PA system in a building equipped with a modern central heating system.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.