Jordan’s Muslim King Abdullah to Fund Restoration of Holy Sepulchre

Jordan’s Muslim King Abdullah to Fund Restoration of Holy Sepulchre ebx.sh/1VidWDz

I’ve said it before in other contexts, but as far as the Middle East goes, King Abdullah has to be a leader you hold up as something for the rest of the region to aspire to. Yes he has broad executive legislative and executive powers in his monarchy, but he seems to use those powers very wisely for the most part, devolving them in many instances to the people. And he’s a bridge between both the Arab world and the west in many ways, particularly with regard to Christianity when compared to his neighboring peers.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I agree!

The good King Abdullah is like a single candle in the dark. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Yes he has a beautiful soul, beautiful family and is a wise and generous leader. There is a reason Jordan is the only friend of Israel in the region. Visited as part of a Holy Land pilgrimage, what a gorgeous country with beautiful hospitable people. Ticked Petra off my Bucket List, a place I dreamt of seeing after glimpsing it in Indiana Jones as a kid.

I pray other muslim leaders follow his example.

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.