Journey

I have a long trip to make tonight to pick up a friend. Please pray for a safe ride 12 hours) and that God protects us on our way. Thank you friends in Christ.

Will pray for your safe journey…Take care and be careful…

Let us entrust those who are leaving to the hands of the Lord.
Let us pray that he will give them a prosperous journey and that as they travel, they will praise him in all his creatures; that they will experience God’s own goodness in the hospitality they receive and bring the Good News of Salvation to all those they meet; that they will be courteous toward all; that they will greet the poor and afflicted with kindness and know how to comfort and help them.

God Bless you.
Drive safe.

You who dwell in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty,
Say to the Lord, “My refuge and fortress, my God in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:1-2

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Dear Lord, please keep iserve safe this night on his/her journey. May iserve have a safe trip back home as well, if this applies to his/her situation. Keep him/her company in a special way to deepens his/her relationship to you even more. I ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Amen and Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Safe travels.

I am praying for you that the Holy Spirit Speaks to your heart and brig you the peace of jesus assurance love. excuse my english i am french

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

You know that my love, prayers, and good wishes are with your for this journey, and the journey of your life.
Your friend, Trishie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Lord please help with the adjustment to this new beginning. Let Your light and love surround these two people.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread .
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee,
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, please pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.