Joy of Marriage

I just wanted to share that today my husband and I are celebrating our one year anniversary!:thumbsup: We have already learned so much in one year and have come so much closer together and to God.
I think it is important to recognize our positive milestones in a culture that can be so negative toward marriage and Catholic family life. I wish congratulations to any other couples celebrating important (they all are!) anniversaries this year!! My grandparents just celebrated their 58th on the 7th!! They are a fabulous role model for us!

May God grant you and your husband many years. Congrats. :slight_smile:

I hope that you celebrate many more anniversaries and that each one finds you happier and closer to each other and to God than the year before!

I wish more people posted happy things like this.

God Bless You, your family, and everyone celebrating their first, 2nd, or any anniversary!

Happy Anniversary! I gave my husband a hug in honor of it!:slight_smile:

That is wonderful. Congratulations!

Congratulations! God Bless your beautiful and Holy Marriage.

Congratulations!! :heart: My husband and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary yesterday!

That is wonderful, congratulations! I know that now-a-days it’s so difficult to keep a young marriage going, and let alone celebrate over 50 plus years! Congrats to you and your grandparents! GOD bless!!! May you and they continue celebrating many many many more years and decades of blessed marriage!

Congratulations, that's so awesome. May God grant you many more years together.
A really cool idea for your 10th Anniversary. My wife and I renewed our vows. So so awesome. I'm happy for you.

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.