Joyful Syrians gather for Christmas ceremonies in west Aleppo

Thanks to Assad and Putin liberating Aleppo from terrorists, both Christians and Muslims celebrate Christmas for the first time in 5 years.

rt.com/news/371042-explosion-christmas-celebrations-aleppo/

It makes me happy to see some peace come to this city after so many years of bloodshed, I know the fighting is over and there’s still terrorists and more fighting in the rest of Syria, but I find this small glimmer of civilisation returning fills me with hope for the future of their country.

And here it is from other sources
almasdarnews.com/article/video-christmas-celebrations-begin-aleppo/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4055526/Merry-Christmas-Aleppo-winning-Dozens-locals-dress-Santa-celebrate-square-enjoy-taste-normality.html
ibtimes.com/christmas-syria-pictures-war-rages-aleppo-assad-supporters-share-christian-holiday-2458048

I pray Christianity will remain in the Middle East and be able to flourish! May God bless all the Syrian and Iraqi Christians during Christmas and the coming year and let them live in peace.

I would also love to see their numbers grow again.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.