Judge rules that Oregon virus restrictions are invalid

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

That’ll show that virus! Dare to infect Americans, will it!

Tune in next week Judge Matthew Shirtcliff demonstrates how he can stop the tides.

1 Like

why doesn’t Kate just seek legislative approval of her extension?

1 Like

Petty OR bureaucrats in action

1 Like

Governors acting as dictators could set a horrendous precedent for the future.

California, Alaska, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Minnesota, Illinois, New York, and Vermont prohibited in person religious gatherings as the coronavirus took hold of the United States.
1 Like

Religious gatherings fitted the definition of public risk. To attendees, but also to non- attendees who rely on love of neighbor in this pandemic.
Our Catholic Churches recognised this non-selfish step for neighbor. We should appreciate that. And not undercut our own Church when it acts charitably via sacrifice.

I have an 80 year old uncle living in Oregon. He’ll be happy I imagine as the gyms will be opening back up. I understand the old guy works out at a gym 3 hours at a time lifting weights and doing aerobic exercises.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.