Just Breathe - Pearl Jam - "I make all things new" music video

In a flash of inspiration it occurred to me Pearl Jam’s new hit “Just Breathe” mimicked every aspect of Christ’s march to Calvary literally to the T. Upon seeing how well the song fit to what’s arguably the most emotional scene in “The Passion of the Christ,” I felt an overwhelming compulsion to composite the following music video:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXB8o-8dOko

As Jesus said to Mary in The Passion of the Christ, “See, mother, I make all things new.” I can only hope this rendition touches as many of you as deeply as it affected me. Made in honor of Christ’s sacrifice and dedicated to my own mother’s selflessness — enjoy!

I’m a die hard Pearl Jam fan, even though I know Eddie Vedder is a self-described liberal athiest.

[quote="Rascalking, post:2, topic:196471"]
I'm a die hard Pearl Jam fan, even though I know Eddie Vedder is a self-described liberal athiest.

[/quote]

Eddie's never been shy about his orientation. :)

I think it's why I was so shocked when I realized how well the song fit to The Passion. I barely had to edit the video to make the two go together. It's like the song was written for the piece.

Hopefully Eddie and the band stay together for a long time, Pearl Jam's definitely one of my faves. :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.