Just exactly what

Note to anyone viewing this thread.

Just exactly what is Voice of the Faithful trying to do?

Can you be more specific?

I have heard of the group, but I don’t remember offhand who they claim to be.

Can you post a link or some context for your question?

[quote=johnpaullover]Note to anyone viewing this thread.

[/quote]

Destroy the Church.

Voice of the Faithful, is an accident waiting to happen. The idea of an ecclesical democracy does not appeal to me. I much rather prefer papal authority than lay authourity.

But anyway. What I mean is… What is VOTF trying to do with the church? How do they intend to incorperate a democratic system to the church? It won’t work. It can’t work. The failure of the church is as futile as trying to travel faster than light, or make a cow lay eggs. So how are they trying to do it?

Will you please provide some kind of link or actual context to this thread?

What prompted your question? Was it an article, another thread, a web page???

:confused:

You’'ll probably recieve more discussion if people knew what the sam hill you were talking about.

[quote=johnpaullover]Voice of the Faithful, is an accident waiting to happen. The idea of an ecclesical democracy does not appeal to me. I much rather prefer papal authority than lay authourity.

But anyway. What I mean is… What is VOTF trying to do with the church? How do they intend to incorperate a democratic system to the church? It won’t work. It can’t work. The failure of the church is as futile as trying to travel faster than light, or make a cow lay eggs. So how are they trying to do it?
[/quote]

To be totally off track…scientists recently made light travel faster than the speed of light. :smiley:

Vivat Jesus!
Hans

[quote=johnpaullover]Note to anyone viewing this thread.

[/quote]

Destroy the church in the New England aread for sure. Read down on the right The Church in New England… They are the "enemy Within"
here is their offical site votf.org/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.