Just have to share these recent events with you all. .

. . . because if this doesn’t prove that our Jesus, Saviour and God, and His wonderful Mother are at work–and very, very REAL–then I don’t know what will. :slight_smile:

First. . .

A few days ago, I ordered two very distinct Rosary centerpieces along with other Rosary parts. Package comes, and in it, there aren’t the centerpieces I ordered–rather, there are two holy medals. Wrote to my supplier, who strangely asked that I send a photo of these two medals. Snapped a photo and sent it. They write back saying this:

“Okay, that is VERY wierd, since we don’t even carry those medals.”

:eek: They insisted I keep the medals and they’ll send me the centerpieces I originally ordered. They’re a very small company–only three hours from my home–so it’s not like they have a lot of people filling orders who’d inadvertently stick in the medals instead of the centerpieces. Wonderfully strange! What do you think?

And second. . . (reference this thread forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=352495 for the quick back-story)

I’ve been busy making Rosaries for our parish festival coming up. My Dad has always complimented my work, but he threw me for a loop this morning. He asked if he could see the “necklaces” I make, so I brought them out (he knows full-well that they’re Rosaries, I think he was just embarassed to ask :stuck_out_tongue: ). Looking over them, he asked if any were spoken for, and I told him no, of course not.

He pointed to the lilac stone Rosary and said, “I want THAT one.”

:eek: :eek: :eek: Again, reference the above link to see how completely, astonishingly amazing this is.

My brothers and sisters, I’m speechless. GOD IS SO GOOD! HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER! And to our Mommy Mary, I’m so unbelievably thankful. :heart:

What do you guys think???

Oh, how beautiful! Please know that I am praying for both of your parents.:slight_smile:

What a beautiful story! It’s just another proof of how intimately God involves himself in our lives! :bowdown2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.