Just plain angry

I don’t know what it is, but last night/this morning I was consumed with resentment towards certain people…lost my patience quite a bit, sort of said a few choice words (at inanimate objects, but still) that shouldn’t be heard from a Christian mouth. I’m sure this won’t last, but if you’d say a quick prayer that I not die before one more Confession, I would be greatful. God Bless.

Praying for peace and understanding

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Merciful Father, please grant our daughter the humility, trust, and understanding of Your love, that she might always exhibit Your love to others. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Holding you in my prayers :gopray2:

Praying for you.

Proverbs 15

“A gentle answer quiets anger, but a harsh one stirs it up.” “Hot tempers cause arguments, but patience brings peace.”

Paul

Prayers for you~

Peace be with you~

May the Holy Spirit be with you and may you experience peace of mind and peace in your soul.

Praying for you.

O Lord, please touch the mind and tongue of Your servant, daughteroftruth, and help her to let go of these feelings of anger. Give her Your peace, knowing that all things are in Your hands. In Jesus name we pray.

Dear Jesus please ensure that she is taking proper care of her health and wellbeing.

And grant her extra graces of peace and love. Thank You Jesus

THANKS ALL! I’m doing much better, God Bless.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

O Lady of Mental Peace, Mother of Tranquility and Mother of Hope, look upon me in this my time of weakness and unrest. Teach my searching heart to know that God’s love for me is unchanging and unchangeable; and, that true human love can only begin and grow by touching His love. Let your gentle peace, which this world cannot give, be always with me, and help me to bring this same peace into the lives of others. Our Lady of Mental Peace, pray for me!

Father in Heaven, You have blessed our sister in Christ with a strong sense of sin. Lord, You know each of our weaknesses. You watch to see the actions we take to control and eliminate them with Your help. Our sister has blessedly chosen to lay her soul bare before Your servant in Christ within the Sacrament of Confession. Grant that she receive Heavenly graces, revealing to her that each of Your beloved souls that she is upset with is fighting their own imperfections and is in a state of suffering. Cast the spirit of anger far from her, O merciful God, replacing it with Your Spirit of love. Cleanse her soul through Your mercy, and by her charitable disposition, may she lead others to seek a state of grace before You. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.